Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Annelouise Barnard; Portaits

This is Annelouise Barnard, also known as my best friend. She recently moved to Georgia for school and I miss her terribly. We decided to go out and take pictures one last time and this is what I got. It was sunny, raining, and sunny again. She is such a beautiful person! Random little girls, and men came up to us at the park because they wanted a picture with her. She is a huge part in my life and the only person that makes me laugh so hard that I pee myself. (; TMI, i know. I can't wait for her to come home during thanksgiving so I can laugh and take pictures with her again.












1 comment:

  1. I just saw this for the first time...Just want to say that you are an incredible photographer! You are going to go very very far and I am honored to have you! Your my one and only pookie ;)

    ReplyDelete